I’ve been nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award by: http://monniiee.wordpress.com/2012/06/04/746/. This is a gift given by an extremely talented (I can only presume) young woman. I must say, when I woke up this morning, I was extremely grouchy. I decided to check my email before an early appointment, and was so glad I did. Thanks, monniiee!
How It Works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favourite colour? Sometimes purple, sometimes yellow. Both, actually, I think in a periwinkle sunset.
- What is your favourite animal? The owl. For about, a gazillion reasons. Just look up owls. They’re so amazing. Especially the miniature ones.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Jamaica (an agua fresca)… I’m so glad summer’s here because I plan on drinking more of this delightful hibiscus treat.
- Facebook or Twitter? Has anyone besides me noticed Twitter has the word “twit” in it? That being said, fb does not have my favourite format, but it has connected me to some of my favourite people
- Favorite pattern? Ummmmm…houndstooth? Paisley? Peacock? Really not sure how to answer this one…
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving.
- Favorite number? 18
- Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. If I messed up Monday, there’s still time to make it right. And still anticipate the weekend.
- Favorite flower? Tuberoses smell lovely, but I think Tahitian gardenia just looks wild and spunky to me, but with an innocent delicate white palor.
- What is your passion? Writingdancingcookingeatingthesea. (If you make me choose one, I just have to make one word out of it).